BACK OFFICE OPENINGS
HOW TO APPLY FOR JOBS:
Find your ideal position below, click any ORANGE LINK under the job and
send us an email with your resume as a WORD DOCUMENT with the job number!
(Job 1826) MEDICAL ASSISTANT for an aesthetics practice in mid-Wilshire area!!
Aesthetics practice seeking an experienced Medical Assistant who seeks and opportunity to assist with anti-aging treatments
Must have 2+ years' experience as a Medical Assistant in a Healthcare private practice
Ideal candidates have experience drawing up syringes and assisting with medical procedures
Interest in skincare products and services, ability to learn about products and services offered.
Good conversational ability with skills in initiating conversations with patients, answering questions and providing information based on probing questions
Computer proficiency for scheduling of patients, marketing and patient records purposes
Prepare patients for procedures including rooming, taking and documenting medical history, applying numbing creams, ice packs, providing post-procedure instructions
Coordinate prescriptions and post-procedure products
Advise patients of costs, suggest packages when appropriate and companion procedures available.
Learn aesthetic produces and services to answer patient inquiries and offer suggestions
Proactively develop relationship with the patients so they feel welcome upon their return
Advise practitioner of patient concerns, potential issues and any information crucial to the practitioner being able to properly perform a procedure
SCHEDULE and COMPENSATION
Schedule is Monday - Friday with shift options 8:30-5 or 9-5:30
Competitive salary based on experience: $18+....
Benefits include 100% paid health, vacation, paid holidays, 401(k), Paid Parking and discounts on products and services, quarterly bonuses for achieving office-wide goals.
(Job #1822) MEDICAL ASSISTANT / SCRIBE for private medical practice in Beverly Hills
MEDICAL EXPERIENCE REQUIRED!!!
Must have 2+ years recent experience as a Medical Assistant with experience Scribing
Have a solid understanding of medical terminology
Seeks a long-term full-time position
Work experience MUST include work in a MEDICAL office – private practice or hospital
Attention to detail in documenting medical appointment details during an actual medical visit (not transcribing from notes)
Blood draw and injection experience helpful but not required
Document medical appointment details including doctor observations, medical history, medications, diagnosis, treatment plan details and instructions
Scribe for doctors seeing 22-27 patients per day
Assist doctors with minor procedures, take vitals, document medical history, handle prescriptions and authorizations
Schedule and compensation:
Competitive salary based on work history and experience $18-22/hr
Benefits include fully paid Blue Shield HMO, Life Insurance, 401(k), Paid Parking, 2 weeks/yr Vacation, 3 Sick days/year, 3 personal days/yr and paid Holidays
(Job #1811) Experienced MEDICAL FRONT OFFICE with ENT, Derm, Allergy or similar specialty experience needed to START NOW in Beverly Hills!
Managing phones, triage of caller needs, making and confirming appointments, provide appointment information
Check in, insurance verification, collection of payments and co-pays
Helping with prescriptions and patient inquiries about procedure preparations
Coordinate pre-op appointments, approvals and all paperwork prior to procedure day
3+ years’ consistent work experience in a medical practice, preferabll with multiple practitioners
References from prior employers
Upbeat and warm personality, able to manage Reception guests with good customer service and professionalism
Strong computer skills including proper spelling and sentence structure in documenting details
Strong attention to details
Professional communication skills and a conservative office presentation
Interest in helping throughout the practice as needed with proper training
This is a high-profile practice requiring the ability to provide excellent customer service and patient care
Practice does minor surgeries in office and must be willing to learn the nuances of the practice as this position provides crucial preparation information to patients on their procedures
Schedule and Benefits:
$18+ per hour plus strong benefits package including partially paid medical insurance, Pension Plan, Paid Vacation, Sick, Holidays and Parking.
(Job #1800) MEDICAL ASSISTANT for BEVERLY HILLS-area private medical practice.
Multi-doctor medical office has an opportunity for an experienced medical assistant with a solid work history to join a well-respected medical practice with a team of long-time staff members.
Requirements and Job Details
3+ years’ work experience as a Medical Assistant in a private medical practice
Work experience in INTERNAL MEDICINE or CARDIOLOGY is required
Must be computer proficient with some experience working with an EMR/EHR system (Epic, Nextgen highly desired) Medical Assistant experience must include recent work performing EKGs, blood draw, injections, taking vitals and patient history
Experience in a multi-practitioner busy practice with an ability to manage fine details of multiple tasks
Willing to assist where needed whether in treatment rooms, lab or other departments
Punctuality, dependability and a strong work history of longevity
Schedule and Benefits:
Salary based on experience
$20+ Strong benefits package including 75% paid health insurance, vacation, sick, pension plan, holidays and 75% paid parking.
Professional references will be contacted and offer is contingent on background check
(Job #1756) FRONT / BACK OFFICE for SANTA MONICA-area aesthetics and surgical practice
Multipractitioner medical practice seeks outgoing, high-energy Front/Back Office to assist with office procedures and minor surgeries. Blood draw is optional but helpful!
Medical Assisting including helping with procedures, wound care and suture removal
Sterilization of instruments, supply maintenance and inventory
Insurance verification, calling in prescriptions and educating patients on pre- and post-procedure details and preparations
Assist Front Office with check-ins, making and confirming appointments, patient paperwork
Discuss practice products and procedures with patients
Strong knowledge of medical terminology
Current blood draw experience not required but highly desired
Experienced with giving Injections, assisting with biopsies, wound care, preparation and storage of lab samples through the lab delivery process
Professional speech and written communication required
As this is a medical aesthetics practice, it is important to be comfortable with a more natural appearance without obvious enhancements.
Desire to learn about the practice’s medical and aesthetics products and services
Must have the ability and willingness to discuss company information with patients to encourage other services and product sales
Schedule and Salary
$18/hr + doe
Full medical paid after 90 days, paid parking, vacation, sick and holidays
(Job #1751) OUTGOING FRONT / BACK OFFICE for GLENDALE-area surgical practice
- Must have 3+ years’ solid work experience in a medical practice environment within the past year
- Outgoing personality who can initiate conversation with patients and visitors making them feel comfortable in the office environment
- Experience handling the Front Office and Back Office of a private medical practice
- Knowledge of medical terminology, prescriptions, medical supplies
- Computer proficiency and familiarity with social media to assist checking messages
- Professional writing ability to answer patient inquiries. Must be able to respond in writing using proper grammar, sentence structure and spelling.
- Experience with light medical assisting, instrument sterilization, helping with in-office procedures, calling in prescriptions and other back office duties
- Ensure callers, emails and in-office patients are assisted in a timely and professional manner however needed!
- When in Front Office, greet patients upon arrival and be a warm and welcoming face of the office
- Answer calls providing information and discussing the features of elective image-improving procedures such as plastic surgery, CoolSculpting, Botox and weight loss
- Coordinate multiple phone lines, making and confirmation of appointments, handle inquires via email, phone or text,
- Must have computer literacy as this position includes scheduling with the EMR system "Meditouch & Health Fusion" in addition to checking social media messages (Facebook, Instagram…) not posting, but checking messages.
- 2 Clinic days per week seeing patients, 3 Administrative days per week handling charts, authorizations, prescriptions and other patient needs in preparation for procedures
- Back Office: Clean and prepare rooms and instruments, take vitals and assist with minor in-office procedures. Blood draw helpful but not required.
Schedule and Benefits:
- M-F 40-hr week. 9a-5:30p
- $18+/hr • Benefits include parking, vacation after 6 months and 3 sick days per year.
- This office does not provide Health insurance, but accommodations may be discussed if Health Insurance is needed.
(Job #1740 MEDICAL ASSISTANT with AESTHETICS or DERMATOLOGY for SANTA MONICA-area private medical practice
- Must have 3+ years' experience working as a Medical Assistant
- PRIOR EXPERIENCE IN A DERM OR PLASTICS PRACTICE - no exceptions!!
- Requires strong experience and knowledge of aesthetics including injectibles, laser procedures and professional skincare products
- Experienced assisting with skin checks, biopsies and other dermatological procedures
- Recent blood draw experience with a high level of proficiency in blood draw
- Experience quoting costs of products and services – Sales experience highly desired
- Prior experience with high-profile clientele
- Strong work history required and references will be contacted
- Professional communication skills written and spoken, warm and friendly personality,
- Natural presentation without the appearance of enhanced aesthetics
- Experience working in a multi-practitioner BUSY office Reliable transportation to work at multiple locations as needed (all locations are on the west side in close proximity to each other with schedules planned in advance)
- This is the right hand of practitioner in a high-profile medical office
- Represent the practice in every way as needed with A-list clientele
- Primary contact for the patients so must be open to handling or getting assistance with whatever they may need
- Assist practitioner during treatments
- Discuss product and service costs/packages with clients independent of practitioner
- Assist with injectables and laser skincare procedures Handle post-procedure inquiries/situations with clients evaluating the need for practitioner assistance and coordinating if needed
Schedule and Benefits:
- Monday - Friday or Tuesday - Saturday schedule. (Office Hours are Mon- Fri 8a-5pm Sat 8a-2pm)
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Benefits package including 50% paid health, paid parking, 2 weeks accrued vacation, paid holidays, 401(k) with match after 1 year of employment and Paid Parking
MEDICAL ASSISTANT for WEST LA-area PEDIATRICS practice
(Job #1724) MEDICAL ASSISTANT with blood draw experience for West LA PEDIATRIC medical practice
• This position floats primarily Back Office but may help with phones and check-in when needed
• Must have experience or desire to work with Newborns and Infants including phlebotomy, injections, fingersticks, blood draw, heel pokes, proper measuring methods and children’s inoculations.
• Some computer experience required and some training will be provided
• Smaller staff so must be flexible in helping in various areas of the practice as needed
• This position requires the desire to be in a busy atmosphere helping new families ensure the health of their children. Ability to handle stressed parents, crying children and help to smooth their time in the office
• M-F 9a-5p. also 2 Saturdays per month 9a-12n. This is a 40-hr schedule so those weeks you work Saturday, take a 1/2 day off mid-week.
• $16-$18 DOE/hr plus 3 paid sick, 6 paid holidays, and 3 paid vacation days per year
MEDICAL ASSISTANT for TORRANCE private medical practice
(Job #1722) Medical Assistant / Clerical for Torrance medical practice. This position is currently open so seeking candidates with the following skills and requirements who can start ASAP. MALE APPLICANTS HIGHLY ENCOURAGED TO APPLY - multiple positions!
- 3+ years’ experience in a private medical practice as a medical assistant or medical administrative assistant with knowledge of medical terminology
- Ideal candidates are experienced in some area of orthopedics, work comp, chiropractic or pain management
- Have an ability to work in a very fast-paced office
- Professional level of handwriting for documentation of patient information in paper charts
- Highly organized and computer proficient
- More “Clerical” than “Back Office” but must be knowledgeable about medical and medication terminology!!
- Each person works solely with 1-2 doctors handling all their patients
- Busy days can be 20 patients to as many as 40 when two doctors are in the office
- Room patients, take vitals, and full medical and pharmaceutical history
- Document chief complaints
- Assist doctor during evaluations by taking measurements, assisting with instruments and documenting details of doctor’s orders
- Assisting Front with making and confirming appointments when needed
- *** No blood draw or injections are done so experience is not required
Compensation and Schedule:
- $16-$18 depending on experience
- M-F 9a-6p
- Benefits include 90% Health insurance depending on plan chosen, 50% HMO Dental, 401(k) with 3.5% match, 4 Sick, 5 Vacation and 6-6 Paid Holidays/year
XRAY TECH/MEDICAL ASSISTANT for BEVERLY HILLS-area private medical practice
(Job #1720) MEDICAL ASSISTANT with XRAY license needed for BEVERLY HILLS-area private medical practice.
- 3+ years work experience as a Medical Assistant in a private medical practice
- Active Xray license - FULL or LIMITED
- INTERNAL MEDICINE or CARDIOLOGY!!!
- Must be computer proficient with some experience working with an EMR/EHR system (Epic, Nextgen highly desired)
- Medical Assistant experience must include recent work performing EKGs, blood draw, injections, taking vitals and patient history
- Experience in a multi-practitioner busy practice with an ability to manage fine details of multiple tasks
- Willing to assist where needed whether in treatment rooms, lab or other departments
- Punctuality, dependability and a strong work history of longevity
- M-F 830-530p
- Salary based on experience $20+
- Strong benefits package including 75% paid health insurance, vacation, sick, pension plan, holidays and 75% paid parking.
- Professional references will be contacted and offer is contingent on background check
FRONT/BACK OFFICE with MEDICAL AESTHETICS experience for BEVERLY HILLS-area medical practice
(Job #1711) MEDICAL ASSISTANT needed for BEVERLY HILLS medical aesthetics practice.
- 3+ years' experience working Back Office in some area of Aesthetics – Derm, Plastics, Medi-Spa…
- Knowledge of injectibles, laser procedures as well as patient preparation tasks prior to procedures
- Ability to work in a slow-paced environment and take initiative to pro-actively handle outstanding tasks without being asked
- High attention to details in documenting patient information in charts – good handwriting, proper English note-taking and spelling
- Work well with other staff to ensure a smooth and efficient patient flow into and through the practice
- Assist Front Office during busy periods to ensure a high level of patient satisfaction.
- Prepare syringes as instructed, assist with preparations for dermal fillers and laser procedures
- Slower pace so must be proactive in identifying other work that needs to be handled
- Room patients, prepare injections, minor surgical set-up for biopsies, collect and prepare specimens for laboratory analysis.
- Assist with Restylane, Botox, Juvederm, Raicsse, Belotero, Voluma and Sculptra
- Intake and prep patients for injections including taking photograghs
- Assist with glycolic, TCA peels.
- Assist with Asclera leg vein treatments.
- Advise doctor on patient needs,
- Document information in patient paper charts.
Schedule and Compensation:
- M-F 35-40 hrs/wk. NO WEEKENDS! $17-20/hr based on experience
- Strong benefits package including money toward health, paid parking, vacation, sick, holidays, and pension plan.
Want job opening notifications direct to your email? LET US KNOW!
Want job opening notifications direct to your email? LET US KNOW!
Send us a note and we will add you to the list when we send out emails with new jobs. Be sure to tell us what you do (Front, Back, RN, Dental Assistant...) so we only send you messages for jobs that match your skills.
Your email is NEVER SHARED nor used for any purpose other than to send you job opening information. You may be removed at any time, there is NO COST and NO OBLIGATION. We are your resource for further development of your career in medical, dental, vision or aesthetics.
We hope to hear from you soon!
-The Marilyn Taylor Medical Staff