Front Office Job Openings
HOW TO APPLY FOR JOBS:
*Our clients require two years (minimum) recent work experience*
Find your ideal position below, click any ORANGE LINK under the job and
send us an email with your resume as a WORD DOCUMENT and include the job number!
GET ON OUR EMAIL/TEXT NOTIFICATION LIST: FILL OUT THE CONTACT FORM BELOW
Front Office / Patient Service Coordinator
(Job #2056) FRONT OFFICE / PATIENT SERVICE COORDINATOR for Beverly Hills Plastic Surgery Practice
ABOUT THE POSITION
- Make and confirm appointments
- Perform insurance verification, request, and collect payments
- Learn and remain current on aesthetic produces and services to answer caller inquiries and offer suggestions
- Proactively develop relationship with the patients to be able ensure they have a warm welcome when they arrive
- Ensure a smooth and efficient front desk and reception process handling calls and client needs in a timely manner
- Must have 2+ years' experience working Front Office in a Healthcare private practice Ideal candidates have experience in a medical office, day spa or similar aesthetic work experience
- Professional appearance and communication skills; warm and friendly personality,
- Strong phone and organizational skills Ability to stay on track in a busy environment!
- Ability to co-work with others handling and sharing duties to ensure a high level of customer service
- Computer proficiency with an ability to pick up a new program easily with minimum instruction
- Ability to note instructions and procedures and follow with minimum supervision
- Strong work history required with preference given to those with longevity
COMPENSATION, SCHEDULE AND BENEFITS
- Schedule is Monday - Friday 8:30a-5:00p, occasional Saturday
- Competitive salary based on experience: $19+
- Benefits include 50% paid Health, with Dental & Vision, 2 weeks accrued vacation, paid holidays, 401(k) with match after 1 year of employment and Paid Parking.
Front and Back Office
(Job #2041) EXPERIENCED FRONT AND BACK OFFICE for Pediatrics practice near Beverly Hills
ABOUT THE OFFICE AND POSITION
• Several people work in a small space so must be a considerate co-worker with a "team" mentality.
• Staff has longevity and seeks a co-worker with the same work ethic and longevity in their work history.
• Staff to be constantly attuned to what needs to be handled to ensure a high level of organization
• Strong training program – new hires are guided until the trainer feels they are ready to operate on their own – no one is “thrown in”. Training may take months depending on learning curve of the worker
• Front Office:
o Make and confirm appointments ensuring a schedule that maximizes the practitioners' time and still provides quality patient care.
o Assist parents with records requests, details for the appointment and other patient-oriented tasks
• Back Office:
o Room patients, take and record vitals, update patient medical history,
o Identify parent questions and reason for visit
o Must be attuned to patient signs that may point to potential issues so as to advise the doctor prior to the doctor's arrival in the room
o Provides reassurance and comfort for parents and children, handling difficult procedures with skill, care and compassion for what the patient and parent are experiencing at the time
• 2+ years' experience working in a medical private practice handling both Front Office and Medical Assisting duties
• Ability to work AND FOCUS in a busy and noisy atmosphere!
• Must like working with children and able to manage situations with the patients and parents during challenging moments
• Ideal candidates have some pediatrics experience!!
• Ability to remain calm when patients and parents are challenging
• Be attuned to patients who need a little extra information and attention and ensure they get what will ease the situation
• Skilled in making and confirming appointments, collecting co-payments, assisting with medical records requests
• Have a high attention to details and ability to focus on tasks during very busy schedules
• Computer proficient with experience using an EMR.
SCHEDULE AND COMPENSATION
• Mon – Fri, 9am - 6pm, Seasonal ½ day Saturday once per month
• Strong benefits package including Fully paid Medical Insurance after 90 days, Paid Parking, PTO (Vacation & sick accrues after 90 days) and paid Holidays
Front and Back Office
(Job #2039) FRONT AND BACK OFFICE for Beverly Hills Internal Medicine practice.
This is an opportunity for someone with initiative to handle the Front Office and Medical Assisting needs of a single practitioner.
- This position handles patients from initial phone call through appointment, check-in, rooming, assisting in procedures and check-out.
- Handle phones, check in/check out patients, make and confirm appointments
- Room patients documenting medical history, taking vitals and important details regarding the patient’s reason for the visit
- Assist with the exam including blood draw, EKGs and assisting with minor procedures
- Coordinate prescriptions, lab results and referrals to other specialists
- Handle patient inquiries with efficient follow through and documentation
- 3-5 years’ experience as a Medical Assistant in addition to having skills handling phones and other Front Office duties
- Self-motivated! The doctor is in 3-4 days per week so must be able to make to-do lists, prioritize and accomplish tasks with minimum supervision.
- Strong professional communication skills with an ability to identify patient needs, identify solutions and keep practitioner informed of important situations.
- Ability to take direction – handle things the way the practitioner wants them done! The doctor is very specific in providing guidance and this must be followed.
- Dependability – this is the sole person supporting this practice so call-outs create issues for patients and the practitioner. Candidates should have solid support to minimize emergencies.
SCHEDULE, SALARY AND BENEFITS:
- M-F hourly options of 830a-530p or 9a-6p
- $20+ depending on experience
- Benefits include $250 toward health insurance or payout, 2 weeks’ PTO, paid holidays, parking
Front and Back Office
(Job #2028) Experienced MEDICAL FRONT AND BACK OFFICE for medical practice in Santa Monica
ABOUT THE POSITION:
Room patients, check and document vitals and medical history
Clean and prepare rooms, stock supplies and manage supply and medication inventory
Perform tests on patients
Experience with EKG, hearing and vision tests, and spirometry preferred
Computer proficient. Will be trained in the EMR but should be able to pick it up with minimum effort and know how to find computer-provided use assistance if needed
Strong with an ability to help adult patients stand/sit/move during an appointment if needed
Strong blood draw skills needed
Must be reliable in attendance, and have good communication skills
SALARY AND SCHEDULE:
Monday – Friday 8:00am-4:00pm, TEMP to PERM
$15-20 per hour depending on experience
Benefits package includes Medical and Dental, Vacation, Sick, Holidays, Parking 401(k) after 90 days PERM
(Job #2027) Beverly Hills Plastic Surgical Practice seeking an experienced PRACTICE COORDINATOR
This is a wonderful office atmosphere for a motivated, experienced person looking to be the sole coordinator for a plastics doctor. This person handles all aspects for the doctor in an environment with other single practitioners and their coordinators. Great opportunity to be the sole coordinator but not alone in the office!
- Clerical – make and confirm appointments, insurance verification, check in/out. Coordinate paper charts.
- Social Media / Marketing - take initiative in handling social media. Develop and execute other actions to drive business
- Back Office (training provided) - Coordinate clinical trials, assist in occasional in-office procedures, clean and maintain exam rooms, inventory and order medical and office supplies
- Surgical – close the deal after the patient meets with the doctor! Then, coordinate the surgery including patient paperwork, pre-op exams and all other details.
- Doctor’s Assistant – handle personal calendar, travel details and expenses
- Proof of at least one (1) Covid Vaccination Required
- Must be self-driven, creative with marketing and social media ideas, sales-oriented and good at making things happen without being directed.
- 2+ consistent years’ experience working in a medical private practice (recent same employer for 2+ years REQUIRED!)
- Experience in some area of surgery (plastic surgery, orthopedics, ENT) with aesthetics knowledge highly desired
- Professional communication skills
- Computer proficient with a typing speed of 45+wpm (typingtest.com to test your speed) and experience in Word processing, basic spreadsheets to assist accounting, e-mail, scanning and other clerical processes
SCHEDULE AND COMPENSATION:
- M-F 9a-5p $30/hr
- 100% health PPO, 2 weeks vacation after 1st year, paid holidays, sick, parking
(Job #2023) Newport Beach medical practice seeking an experienced DOCTOR'S ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT
This is a wonderful opportunity for a proactive Front Office person to expand into a doctor’s personal Administrative Assistant!
- Begin working in the practice’s Front Office. Handle phones, charts, appointments and learn how the office operates
- When proficient in office duties, move into the role as a doctor’s direct Administrative Assistant
- Handle the doctor’s schedule, obligations, credentialing and patient requests
- Coordinate prescription refills and relay test results to patients
- Triage patient calls, prioritizing responses and identifying urgent situations ensuring appropriate doctor follow-up
- Keep the doctor informed of patient status changes as needed
- Coordinate whatever the doctor needs to stay on schedule and maintain a high level of patient care
- Requires 2+ years experience as a Front Office or Doctor’s Administrative Assistant in a medical Office.
- Must be experienced and able to work independently as well as with team.
- Professional phone and written communication skills,
- Excellent attention to detail as this position handles scheduling and patient files
- Computer proficient, type 45+ wpm (check your speed at typingtest.com for free)
- Knowledge of medical terminology and an ability to triage phone calls and identify next steps
- Open-minded attitude to handle WHATEVER helps the doctor and the practice perform at optimum levels
SCHEDULE and COMPENSATION:
- Schedule is M-F 9a-5p
- Salary of $20+ based on experience
- Benefits include $400 toward health insurance, Dental & vision, PTO, paid Holidays, Pension Plan AND 401(k) with match after 1 year of employment open Parking
(Job 2008) FRONT OFFICE for Beverly Hills area medical aesthetics practice
Seeking an experienced Medical FRONT OFFICE medical aesthetics / day spa / derm medical office. Ideal candidate has an upbeat personality, professional communication and is interested in learning more about plastic surgery!
ABOUT THE POSITION:
- Phones and scheduling
- Providing information to inquiring callers/emails
- Educate patients about products and services
- Handle referral programs
- Outreach to patients and potential patients.
2+ years' recent work experience in a medical or aesthetics practice (job longevity is a high priority in consideration for this position.)
Ability to work in a very fast paced, busy atmosphere, taking initiative to handle details that help maintain a high level of patient care
Outgoing and upbeat personality
Excellent phone skills, ability to prioritize, educate patients on products and services and coordinate appointments
SCHEDULE & COMPENSATION:
$20+ DOE plus monthly bonuses!
Strong benefits package including fully paid insurance, Dental available, Parking, Vacation, Sick, Holidays and more!
More Jobs Coming!
New Jobs Coming Soon - Be registered and ready for your next opportunity!
If you have experience and want to know when we have openings, Send us your resume by clicking the ORANGE link below. We will reach out to you when we have openings for your consideration!
Job-Opening Notifications Sent Directly to You? Yes, Please!
Job-Opening Notifications Sent Directly to You? Yes, Please!
Complete this form, and we will add you to our Contact List!
Be sure to tell us what you do (Front, Back, RN, Dental Assistant, Scheduler, etc...) so our messages will only relate to jobs that match your skills.
Your information is NEVER SHARED nor used for any reason other than to send you job opening information. You will NOT be spammed. You may be removed at any time, as there is NO COST and NO OBLIGATION. We are your resource for the further development of your career in the medical, dental, vision or aesthetics world.
Looking forward to hearing from you soon. :)
-The Marilyn Taylor Medical Staff